Wednesday 6 January 2016

SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

Since completing THE FEEDERS, many people have asked me if Paige's story is over and done with. What's my response? Yes it is. For now. But I'm not ruling out another episode in Paige's long, long life. Especially since there are a few loose ends left. But I don't want to mention that here in case you're reading this and you haven't finished THE FEEDERS.
I'd love to see this trilogy made into a movie! Any ideas who might play the main parts? I'd love to hear from you. And now you can contact me through my beautiful new website. Check out the CONTACT page right here. Let me know who'd make a great Paige, or Chale or Junius?



Oh and before I forget, if you've enjoyed any of my books, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write a review on Amazon and Goodreads. I know that if you read the books on Kindle Amazon asks you for a star rating at the end. That ISN'T a review. You need to actually write a review. Even a one-line review will do. They're so important to us indie authors.

Right now I'm working on a new YA book. The working title is THE MOONBOW. Here's the blurb!
To draw the bow, to hurl the javelin, to bestride the horse, these are our arts.

 Of womanly employments we know nothing
2055: Myrine lives on an island in the Pacific ruled by women who, tired of the warring ways of men, left the mainland and,  follow the Amazon warrior tradition. Reproduction is carried out in a yearly “coupling” trip to a neighboring island. Male children are taken away by the ruling grandmothers. Where do they go? Nobody knows.
 When Myrine discovers Tom washed up on the beach, his father killed by sharks, she takes pity on him and hides him, bringing food to keep him going and learning more about the world on the mainland. As she gets to know him she realizes that all she’s been told about the evil of all men isn't true, since Tom is a healer.
 Myrine is training for her coming of age ceremony when she’ll be presented with a ceremonial bow denoting her full warrior status. Because of her prowess, she earns The Moonbow, the most prestigious honor for a young warrior, which means she will join the leader’s personal guard.
 But when her sister gives birth to a boy and Myrine witnesses the baby being cruelly taken away by the guards. She follows them into the forest and finds a secret place where male babies are kept until they’re sent away to an unknown destination.
 When her sister confides in Myrine that all is not right and their leader may be corrupt, Myrine risks her life and  joins with Tom, to travel to the dangerous mainland and find out what's going on.

EXCITING NEWS!
I'm offering a $20 Amazon gift card to the first person who either sends me a message via my website, OR recruits another member to my mailing list. Writing a review would also be great!!
HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment